I AM POLKA - DOTTY!


Hey people! Welcome to my blog.
Here is my new fav. quote for you ppl...
"A small leak can sink a great ship."
# Benjamin Franklin
Welcome to MY blog!
Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot...
MENU!
PROFILE BLOG LINKS MEMORIES
TagTag
Thursday, May 28, 2009 / 28.5.09
Can you ppl pleease tag me? My tagboard  has only 1 tag. mine. pathetic.




Let's Talk!!!



Let's Listen!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

MY WISHES...

1. World peace
2. To be able to sing in tune 50% of a song
3. Tooth fairies to exist
4. A walk - in wardrobe
5. An iPhone
6. A good GPA
7. For my sister to grow a moustache


What is my fav. colour?
Green!
The current bk. I'm reading?
My bookshelf is chockful of, well, books, but I STILL can't decide.
Ice Cream ROCKS!

Any questions? If you do, please call 62353535 for assistance. While doing that, you might as well order a pizza too. I like pepperoni!