I AM POLKA - DOTTY!


Hey people! Welcome to my blog.
Here is my new fav. quote for you ppl...
"A small leak can sink a great ship."
# Benjamin Franklin
Welcome to MY blog!
Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot...
MENU!
PROFILE BLOG LINKS MEMORIES
this is one long holiday
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 / 3.6.09

Ooh, yesterday was so fun, you know. We went over to Denise's house to do our literature project(blegh). A first I thought it would be so boring, but as we did our work we played also. After completion, we played Blind Mice and Guitar Hero.

Now, I have to finish the rest of my stupid holiday homework . DONt even know how to do it. Dang it, lah. Well, the good (or almost good) thing is that my father is taking me and my sisters out to go for the treetop walk. Kind of cool.


BubblesselbbuB




Let's Talk!!!



Let's Listen!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

MY WISHES...

1. World peace
2. To be able to sing in tune 50% of a song
3. Tooth fairies to exist
4. A walk - in wardrobe
5. An iPhone
6. A good GPA
7. For my sister to grow a moustache


What is my fav. colour?
Green!
The current bk. I'm reading?
My bookshelf is chockful of, well, books, but I STILL can't decide.
Ice Cream ROCKS!

Any questions? If you do, please call 62353535 for assistance. While doing that, you might as well order a pizza too. I like pepperoni!