I AM POLKA - DOTTY!


Hey people! Welcome to my blog.
Here is my new fav. quote for you ppl...
"A small leak can sink a great ship."
# Benjamin Franklin
Welcome to MY blog!
Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot...
MENU!
PROFILE BLOG LINKS MEMORIES
Monday, June 1, 2009 / 1.6.09
Yawn! I am so tired. It's like super early morning now and i'm not asleep yet - bored - We watched Much Ado About Nothing in the evening, some romantic comedy. The show was quite entertaining (some parts ONLY). However, the whole field was packed and I got this really bad headache from the stuffiness. Also, I found out that our class was sitting behind some Mediacorp actor and many people went to take their picture with him. It's just that for every picture, he puts his arm around the fan's (usually a girl) shoulder. Erggh, shudder.

Oh well, back to sleep... zzzzz




Let's Talk!!!



Let's Listen!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

MY WISHES...

1. World peace
2. To be able to sing in tune 50% of a song
3. Tooth fairies to exist
4. A walk - in wardrobe
5. An iPhone
6. A good GPA
7. For my sister to grow a moustache


What is my fav. colour?
Green!
The current bk. I'm reading?
My bookshelf is chockful of, well, books, but I STILL can't decide.
Ice Cream ROCKS!

Any questions? If you do, please call 62353535 for assistance. While doing that, you might as well order a pizza too. I like pepperoni!