I AM POLKA - DOTTY!


Hey people! Welcome to my blog.
Here is my new fav. quote for you ppl...
"A small leak can sink a great ship."
# Benjamin Franklin
Welcome to MY blog!
Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot...
MENU!
PROFILE BLOG LINKS MEMORIES
Hooray, Hooray, Its a holi- holi- day!
Saturday, May 29, 2010 / 29.5.10
Okay, its been like nearly a year since my last post. So... I don't have facebook, or twitter, or msn, and I dont even update my blog regularly. It's official. I HAVE NOO LIFE!
But... so what if I have no life? I mean, I guess that literally makes me th
e breathing dead. But, I guess that leaves me with plenty of time to do random stuff like
staring at the wall


doodling


and wondering if I'll ever be able to build a complete snowman (I swear, the snow I get is always defective)


Anyway, digressing again... ROCS ROCKED!!
Here are some of my pics:


EEE!! Leech!


Sickening Guana




A few splodges here and there... But who cares?


One of the millions we took on board




Now THATS zombie!!!


HEEHEE! My! What big teeth you have!


Yeah, thats abt alll i bother to load on. Hopefully I will remember to post again this
year!

AUF WIEDERSEHEN!




Let's Talk!!!



Let's Listen!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

MY WISHES...

1. World peace
2. To be able to sing in tune 50% of a song
3. Tooth fairies to exist
4. A walk - in wardrobe
5. An iPhone
6. A good GPA
7. For my sister to grow a moustache


What is my fav. colour?
Green!
The current bk. I'm reading?
My bookshelf is chockful of, well, books, but I STILL can't decide.
Ice Cream ROCKS!

Any questions? If you do, please call 62353535 for assistance. While doing that, you might as well order a pizza too. I like pepperoni!